Electroplated diamond grinding wheel manufacturers believe that ultra-thin diamond cutting grinding wheel is mainly used for precision slotting and cutting, and the deep slow feed grinding method is generally adopted. It has the characteristics of large grinding depth, low feed speed, large contact area between grinding wheel and workpiece, narrow notch, high metal removal rate, high grinding precision, good machining surface quality and high material utilization rate.
Electroplated diamond grinding wheel manufacturers believe that the grinding characteristics of ultra-thin diamond grinding wheel:
1) The overall cutting grinding wheel is thin (mostly less than 0.5mm), small outer diameter (20-100mm), fine particle size, high accuracy of size, shape and position, light weight, and is generally used at high speed. The general speed is 5000-40000 rpm.
2) The basic cutting grinding wheel is generally thick (0.5-2mm), with large diameter (100-200mm), coarse particle size and low precision. It is generally used under the condition of low speed and large cutting depth. The general speed is 3000-10000 rpm.
3) Electroplated diamond grinding wheel manufacturers believe that ultra-thin cutting grinding wheels mostly use fine grains. Generally, the thinner the thickness is, the smaller the abrasive particle size is, and the better the machining surface quality is.
However, the finer the particle size, the lower the cutting sharpness, and the feed rate should be reduced accordingly to adapt to the machinability of the particle size.
4) Electroplated diamond grinding wheel manufacturers believe that the cutting depth of ultra-thin cutting grinding wheel is generally determined by users according to the cutting position. Most of its cutting adopts slow feed grinding process, and the depth is cut at one time.
In this way, due to the thin cutting grinding wheel, poor cutting conditions (mostly three-sided contact workpiece) and difficult heat dissipation, it is necessary to increase the cooling (flow and pressure) of the cutting area.
5) When the cutting grinding wheel will not move or the workpiece will collapse as soon as it is put into use at the user, it is recommended to increase the cutting speed or reduce the feed speed. When cutting or breaking occurs after using for a period of time, it is recommended to polish the surface of the grinding wheel with an oilstone with appropriate particle size to adjust its sharpness.
6) Electroplated diamond grinding wheel manufacturers believe that the machining surface quality and cutting performance of workpieces are mainly related to the abrasive particle size of ultra-thin cutting grinding wheel. The finer the particle size, the better the finish of the machined surface. At the same time, it is also related to workpiece material, hardness, cutting quantity, machine tool conditions, processing requirements and other factors.
7) The ultra-thin cutting grinding wheel has been shaped and polished before leaving the factory, and users can use it directly.
If the user needs further shaping, it is recommended to use green silicon carbide or white corundum oilstone, whose particle size is 1-2 times thicker than the cutting grinding wheel. If the user needs to further grind the edge or use the back edge, it is recommended to use green silicon carbide or white corundum oilstone. The particle size should be 1-2 numbers or the same number smaller than the cutting grinding wheel.
8) Electroplated diamond grinding wheel manufacturers believe that the cutting amount is generally related to the processed material, hardness, accuracy, processing requirements, etc. It is recommended to use the cutting amount under the original conditions of the user's first use, which is not easy to change.
9) Electroplated diamond grinding wheel manufacturers believe that the user's operating conditions are also the main factors affecting the cutting performance, especially the axial series movement, radial runout, flange parallelism and dynamic balance accuracy of the machine tool spindle, which directly affect the cutting accuracy of the cutting grinding wheel.