Advantages of electroplated diamond grinding wheel: electroplated diamond grinding wheel takes cubic boron nitride abrasive as raw material and metal powder, resin powder and ceramics as binder. It is sintered into grinding tools of various shapes for industrial grinding, polishing and grinding. Diamond grinding wheel takes diamond abrasive as raw material and metal powder, resin powder, ceramic and electroplated metal as binder respectively. The circular consolidated grinding tool with a through hole in the center is called diamond grinding wheel (alloy grinding wheel). The ceramic diamond grinding wheel maintains the original high hardness performance of the ceramic diamond grinding wheel, and has the advantages of heat resistance, oil resistance, water resistance, acid and alkali resistance, good self sharpening, long dressing interval, uniform porosity, convenient cooling and chip removal, etc.
The emergence of electroplated diamond grinding wheel is immediately widely used in the processing of high hard and brittle materials such as wafer (semiconductor silicon wafer and solar silicon wafer), diamond composite wafer, diamond polycrystal, diamond cutting tool, cubic boron nitride, tungsten steel (cemented carbide), new engineering structural ceramics, gemstones, crystals, rare earth materials (magnetic materials), and has achieved good economic benefits.
Scope of application of electroplated diamond grinding wheel: electroplated diamond grinding wheel is used for processing inner and outer wheels of bearings, gears, washers, gaskets, compression parts, hydraulic pump blades and rotors, precision spring end faces, etc. Electroplated diamond grinding wheel takes diamond abrasive as raw material and metal powder, resin powder, ceramic and electroplated metal as binder respectively. The circular consolidated grinding tool with a through hole in the center is called diamond grinding wheel (alloy grinding wheel). In the grinding process, the workpiece will not be blocked or burned, nor will it have chemical changes with iron group elements. Therefore, it will be inert, reduce the fatigue degree of the workpiece in the grinding process and increase the service life of the workpiece, so as to improve the quality, roughness, efficiency and automation of the processed workpiece and reduce the comprehensive cost.
The hardness of cubic boron nitride is higher than that of ordinary abrasive. High hardness means stronger and sharper cutting ability; CBN has high wear resistance, which means it is more difficult to wear than ordinary abrasives. The ability to maintain the shape of abrasive particles is one of the main characteristics of CBN as a high-performance abrasive. The compressive strength of CBN is very high, which means that when used in harsh conditions, it can keep the particles intact and not easy to break. CBN has good thermal conductivity and can realize cold cutting during grinding.
Application of electroplated diamond grinding wheel:
1. Cubic boron nitride (CBN) with high hardness and toughness is a superhard material synthesized by human beings. Its hardness is second only to diamond and much higher than ordinary corundum and silicon carbide abrasives. Therefore, it has better cutting ability and sharper cutting edge.
2. Electroplated diamond grinding wheel has high hardness, high strength and strong grinding ability. It is mainly used for grinding high hard alloy, non-metallic materials, cutting hard and brittle cemented carbide, non-metallic minerals, etc.
3. Strong chemical inertia. Cubic boron nitride (b) is not easy to react with iron group elements. It is very suitable for grinding all kinds of materials with high isothermal temperature, high hardness and low thermal conductivity, such as high-speed steel, tool steel, die steel, high alloy quenched steel, chromium steel, nickel alloy, powder metallurgy steel, superalloy, etc.
4. Good thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity of CBN can reach tens to hundreds of times that of corundum diamond grinding wheel, so it can quickly derive grinding heat and reduce the thermal deformation of workpiece. It is very suitable for grinding low thermal conductivity materials. Various spraying (welding) materials: nickel (nickel) base, iron base, etc; Wear resistant cast iron materials: vanadium (chemical formula V) - titanium cast iron, high phosphorus (P) cast iron, chilled cast iron, etc. Titanium alloy: such as TC4, etc.
5. Electroplated diamond grinding wheel can obtain high dimensional accuracy and low surface roughness, the machined surface is not easy to crack and burn, and the residual stress is small. The quality of the machined surface is improved. Generally, there is no crack and it is not easy to burn. The residual compressive stress can be obtained, which significantly improves the fatigue strength of the workpiece. Generally speaking, the durability of the ground workpiece can be improved by 30-50%.