High-quality resin grinding wheel has the characteristics of good elasticity, high strength, low heat resistance, strong self-sharpening, easy production, short process cycle, etc. It is widely used in rough grinding, rough grinding, cutting and free grinding, such as grinding steel ingots, casting glitches etc. High-quality resin grinding wheels are a tool that is in high demand and are commonly used in various grinding operations, such as: surface grinding, cylindrical centerless grinding, grooving, and internal grinding.
1. Before using high-quality resin grinding wheel, be sure to check whether the product has cracks and hoarse sound, if there is, it cannot be used;
2. The rotational speed of the grinding wheel shall not exceed the safe line speed;
3. Do not work with the end face of the grinding wheel;
4. When the grinding wheel is processing the workpiece, do not push the workpiece with a lever to increase the pressure on the grinding wheel;
5. Professional dressing tools should be used when dressing high-quality resin grinding wheels, and operators must wear protective equipment;
6. When grinding, the coolant should be selected correctly. If the coolant is not used, there must be a dust-proof device;
7. The center hole of the grinding wheel and the center axis of the grinding wheel must match, otherwise it cannot be used;
8. The shape and size of the flanges clamped on both sides of the high-quality resin grinding wheel must be the same; the diameter must meet the requirements, and there must be grooves on both sides;
9. When installing and fixing, the tightness must be moderate. After the installation is completed, start the machine to idle for about one minute, and use it only after there is no abnormality;
10. The pressure given during grinding and use should be uniform. It is strictly forbidden for the grinding wheel to collide violently with the workpiece when it is adjusted and rotated. The feed should be gradual, and the contact surface between the high-quality resin grinding wheel and the workpiece should be reduced when cutting large-diameter workpieces.