(1) The inner diameter correction and positioning hole processing of high-quality electroplated grinding wheels must be carried out by our factory. If not processed properly, it will affect the use of the product and may be dangerous.
(2) If the high-quality electroplated grinding wheel is not used immediately, it should be placed flat or suspended using the inner hole. Other items or feet should not be stacked on the flat saw blade, and care should be taken to prevent moisture and corrosion.
(3) When the high-quality electroplated grinding wheel is no longer sharp and the cutting surface is rough, it must be re-polished in time. Grinding will not change the original angle and destroy the dynamic balance.
(4) The appropriate grinding dose should be selected. Electroplated diamond files are made of carbon tool steel T12 or T13 after heat treatment, and then the working part is quenched. It is a small production tool.
(5) Coolant should be used as much as possible during grinding, which can not only improve the grinding efficiency and grinding quality, but also reduce the wear of the grinding wheel. Commonly used coolants are kerosene, light diesel oil, light gasoline, etc. Generally, kerosene is better.
(6) When using the new high-quality electroplated grinding wheel, it is also necessary to dress the grinding wheel to obtain the correct shape. Finishing can be done with WA180L5V Whetstone (clamped in a vise).
(7) High-quality electroplated grinding wheel is a valuable grinding tool, which can neither be placed at will, nor be wetted, corroded and impacted, and will not come into contact with high temperature.